Saturday, July 19, 2008

Raindrops kept falling on my pants...


I'm sitting in crunchy capri pants. You know when you have rain soaked pants that crunch whenever you move? That's what I'm talking about. On the way to meet the Observer and his friend, I got caught in a very heavy downpour. All of a sudden, the ski opened up. Since I use an electrically powered wheelchair, I figured the safest option would be to take cover under a restaurant roof. I stayed there for about fifteen minutes and watched huge droplets hit the pavement. It's kind of pretty how raindrops hit the ground. It's pure and unstoppable, which can only be said about a few things these days. I enjoyed watching some people take shelter wherever possible while others were OK getting very wet. Rain pours when it wants to on whoever is around, so we might as well get wet occasionally. There no other way to get crunchy pants.

- OCG

No comments: