Monday, August 18, 2008

Breathe in, breathe out...

My family started a rough week. Today my oldest brother had surgery. Tomorrow his wife starts four months of chemotherapy. I am so worried about them. My brother will be OK. He'll be uncomfortable, but it will get better. I'm sorry he hurts. He's such a good guy. As for my sister-in-law, it makes me cry to think of what she will endure. My sister-in-law is so good and kind. She has such pretty hair and it will be gone for a bit. I hope she is not too ill tomorrow. I hope she knows that I'm thinking of her and praying for her.

There is a very big lump in my throat tonight. I'm so sad for family. I'm listening to sad songs. I wish I could wrap my arms around my parents and my siblings. Before I close my eyes tonight, I will ask God to take care of them all and ease their pain, suffering and worry. These lyrics from Mat Kearny are making me cry, but I really like them:

Hold on hold tight
From out of your sight
Everything keeps moving on, moving on,
Hold on hold tight
Make it throught another night
Everyday there comes the sun with the dawn

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK I Promise...love you Ladners