Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Grumpy girl...


The weather today was beautiful. The sun stayed out all day and there was a refreshing breeze. I knew I needed to take advantage of the seasonal climate, so I headed straight up a major city street. I didn't turn once, just kept going straight. I found some nice, safe little areas. Before I knew it, I was in Little Italy. The red, white and green street signs gave the area away. I saw lots of little motorcycles (vespas) and heard Italian words. There were so many gelato places. Being in Little Italy made me miss the Observer. When I'm surrounded by people who talk like his family, kind of look like him, and I see things I talk about with him, how could I NOT miss him? The Observer and I haven't seen much of each other this week, because he has family visiting from Belgium. I miss our dates, talks, laughter, and connection. I miss my family too....

My stomach is bothering me. It's nothing major - just my normal, every day struggles. My troubles are making me miserable, bloated and upset. I know I'll be OK. Right now, I just want to go home. Maybe a good sleep will improve my outlook. I feel as big as an elephant. If I could rid myself of waste like one, my stomach would be better and I'd be much happier.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

i hope u feel better sweets