Monday, August 11, 2008

Smile!




The sun is shinning for now. Off and on bursts of sunlight are better than none at all. I got up very late this morning. I always do on Mondays. I won't have this luxury when I find a permanent job so I better enjoy it now. My two morning coffees were delicious. It's going to be a good day. Great morning coffee makes life more enjoyable.


I'm going home today. It's been just over a week since I saw my parents, so I'm looking forward to catching up. Tomorrow I have some appointments close to them, so it makes sense to get them out of the way while I'm in the area. I have to see the dentist, which is OK. She's kind and gentle. A few years ago, she gave me a top-notch electric toothbrush, and it's one my favourite, most useful belongings. It's expensive and I probably wouldn't have purchased one willingly, so I am grateful to her. I'm very particular about my teeth. It's important to me that they are white, because my smile gets well-used. Dental health is important too, since I'm only ever going to get one set of teeth. Well, let's hope I don't end up with the removable kind when I am an old lady.

The Observer comes home today. Just thinking about that makes me smile.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

don't worry about ur choppers thee beautiful