Friday, September 05, 2008

I am grateful for...

* The Observer and how he is the sweetest guy I know

* My computer and the coffee house station Y! Music Radio Station

* Good hair days

* Raisin bread

* When the rain holds out until bed-time

* Being clean

* Having a Savings account

* Vegetarian sushi

* Living around so many stores, people and places

* The way it feels to sit in the dark and watch TV

* My Mom and everything she is

* Light entertainment

* That everything passes and each day is a fresh start

* My sister and how she is so accepting and accommodating when we spend time together

* The funky antique cabinet/radio that is in my living room

* When my Dad pays me surprise visits and helps me rearrange furniture in my apartment

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

What else do u need lol