Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A sunny start...


The sun is really bright today. Sunshine makes me happy. I was exhausted last night. I fell asleep with the TV on, which only happens when I'm really tired. I remember feeling so sleepy I didn't think I could muster the strength to turn off the TV.

At around 5:00 am I woke to the sound of voices and thought for a second that there were people in my bedroom. As I opened my eyes, I saw the Food Network on TV. I turned it off and called TTC to try to fix my transportation for today. I made a mistake booking my trips for today. This afternoon I have a meeting for work and then I am meeting the Observer for dinner. When I have a few things planned, it's a bit unsettling to have transportation troubles. If one ride is not right, my whole day could be fuddled and that would be so frustrating. It doesn't take much to go from doing a lot in a day to doing nothing I had originally planned. Luckily today everything looks like it will be fine - although we never really know how a day will turn out. So far, all I can say for sure is that the sun is shinning. That is a good sign.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

hey the day was gr8t..love u