Friday, October 10, 2008

Hum drum...


Have you ever wondered why one day we can feel so amazing and the next not great? Isn't it puzzling? Moods change so quickly - kind of like the weather.

I'm feeling OK. My eyes barely closed last night. I think it's because I had coffee in the evening. In the grocery store a few days ago, I noticed a new kind of hazelnut flavoured Maxwell House blend. It's very yummy. My average lately has been about three cups a day, a bit more than usual. The TV in my bedroom saved me from bored em. Oddly though, I can barely remember what I watched. I guess I was more tired than I thought, but why couldn't I sleep?

The sun is shinning. It's been a bright day. I haven't been outside yet, but I can tell. Maybe I'll venture out tonight.

The Observer is seeing friends tonight. I declined the invite. I had a hunch that I wouldn't be at my best. I miss the Observer, but we will get to see each other tomorrow. Hopefully, after a good sleep, I will feel more like myself. I suppose that I'm glad moods change so frequently. Feeling one way all the time would be boring. Maybe I should have tried counting sheep. Nah, TV is more exciting...

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

LOL TV ROCKS i miss u