Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I'm grateful for...

* My attendant I worked with this morning who filed and cut my nails like a professional

* The way the same attendant knows me well and is meticulous in her work

* My red wind breaker for cold, windy days like today

* My friends wanting to have dinner with me

* Bar soap and how it makes me think of being young

* The sweet lady at Timothy's Coffee today who asked if I wanted milk in my coffee

* My parents being glad to see me when I come home

* Medication

* Sugar Maple flavoured coffee

* Living close to a dollar store

* Strangers who smile at me when I smile at them

* My morning talks with Mom

* New days being fresh starts

* The ability to buy a cup of coffee

* People who honour my call for help

* The colour red

* The way the Observer feels life deeply

* Being OK

- OCG