Thursday, October 02, 2008

Lost and found...

I found the remote control for my bedroom TV. Somehow the clicker ended up burrowed in my pillow case. Huh. How could I not realize it was there? You would think I would feel a hump when I was lying down. So many people got down on their hands and knees to look for it. When something is lost, have you ever noticed that we end up searching far and wide? We rarely focus on what is right in front of us. My attendant who discovered the remote was so excited that she was jumping up and down screaming. I was happy too. Her reaction made me laugh. I'm still laughing now. I hate not knowing where something is - important or unimportant. Clearly, based on how many people who got down and dirty to hunt for the lost remote, I am not the only one. Watching TV is not my main hobby, but I do enjoy my late night shows. Being without a TV remote for last week wasn't the biggest inconvenience in the world. Feeling the excitement of finding the missing clicker was almost worth a week of sticking to one channel. The whole incident reminded me that sometimes what we are trying to find is closer than we think - in this case, right under my head.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I'M SOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY YOU FOUND IT WAY 2 GO.

LOVE U