I am worried that the weekend will be boring.
I will tell myself:
* I am lucky to be included in my family's plans
* The weekend is meant to be fun
* Enjoy everything and everyone around me
* It sucks that the Observer can't come, but he wouldn't be miserable the whole weekend if he were in the same situation
* I love my family
* My family loves me
When I am bored I will:
* Go outside
* Read a magazine or book
* Watch TV or a movie
* Think about the next time I will get to see the Observer
Hopefully we all have fun. Part of me feels guilty that I am not too excited. After the year my family has had, maybe a break will do everyone good.