Thursday, November 20, 2008

Crystal perfect...


Now I've looked in the mirror and the worlds getting clearer
I'll take what you give me.
Please know that I'm learning
So wait for me this time

Time (Chantal Kreviazuk)

Well, I went to the Swarovski Crystal Tree unveiling at the mall tonight. It was everything I hoped it would be. The tree is beautiful. My heart was beating faster as it got closer to the first sighting. It's thirty five feet tall. I sat beside a sweet little boy and his Mom. The best part was hearing Chantal Kreviazuk perform. Some of her music is excellent and sounds amazing live. Seeing her play the piano is something. Being in such a big crowd was very fun. The tree unveiling put me in the Christmas spirit.

The weather outside is cold, but I wore my mittens and a winter coat. Winter isn't so bad if I dress for it. I stopped at Starbucks for a coffee on the way home. It was warm and frothy, just the way I like it. Sitting there sipping coffee and watching the city move out the window, I felt perfectly happy. Every day isn't the same way, but I'm glad today was fun.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

damn i missed it... lol love you