Friday, November 14, 2008

Waking up with the world...


It's almost 5:00 a.m. The word is only partly awake. You could say the same about me. I hear a garbage truck unloading. There is no one on the street yet. Outside is dark, but not pitch black. There are a few taxis on the road.

I barley slept. I feel a bit off. I just ate salad and a cup of coffee. Some breakfast, isn't it? I will miss the Observer this weekend. Hopefully he enjoys his time off from work (and me!) I am sad that I will miss his niece's third birthday party. I love that little lady. She is a sweet, funny cupcake. I have been around since the Observer's niece was born. Watching her grow is amazing. We don't see each other as much as we used to, but when we do, I love it.

Well, I will sleep well tonight for sure. I am tired right now and that's not good. How will I make to the end of the day? There have been many days when I have wondered the same thing and somehow I have survived. I am stronger than I think. Everyone is.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

wow u pulled an observer 4:48am! LOVE U