Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow around the corner...

Here comes the snow - or so the weatherman says. We'll see. My plan was to visit the Observer at his parents. The trip involves two buses, so I thought I best plan it safe and stay home. If it's fine tomorrow, I'll be disappointed. The Observer is having a test done. Understandably, he is very nervous. I will be thinking of him.

Today I had coffee with a friend. We went to Starbucks and the trip over was very chilly, but it was fun to sit and chat. It's been awhile since we've seen each other. My friend is very down-to-earth and positive. She makes me smile. People like her are good for my soul and life in general.

I'm tired and my stomach is yucky. I'm ready to go to sleep. When I wake up tomorrow, maybe they'll be snow....

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I PREDICT THAT YHE WEATHERMAN WILL BE RIGHT