Saturday, December 27, 2008

TV talk...


I fell asleep at three o'clock in the morning. I woke up at nine o'clock. So far I'm not too tired, but we'll see what the end of the day brings. Getting comfortable in bed was a challenge and I drank a big cup of coffee at dinner-time. I slept in very late yesterday, so all factors worked against me. There wasn't much on TV. The best I watched was a funny episode of Fraser. When Fraser was popular, I rarely watched it, but now that it's in late night syndication, I find it funny. The show is pretty wholesome, clean and witty. Shows like that are perfect to watch before bed, because they put happy thoughts in my mind.

Tonight I am going to sleep well. Coffee is delicious. I could never give it up, but sometimes I wish I didn't love it quite so much. My cup of coffee is the first thing I look forward to every morning and often the last thing I regret drinking when I lie awake unable to sleep. I suppose coffee and I have a love/hate relationship. Maybe we all have one with everything and anyone we feel passionate about.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm now i'm wondering what mine is