Thursday, January 01, 2009

2009 begins!


Well, 2009 is here! I hope the first day of the New Year was a pleasant one for you.

The Observer and I rang in 2009 with a classy, quiet dinner at a trendy Italian restaurant. I enjoyed the time we got to chat, reflect and share delicious food. The music at the restaurant was upbeat, just the Observer's style. Having had dinner at the same restaurant last New Year's Eve, we knew there was a lounge with music, a countdown and champagne at midnight. The Observer loves loud music, dancing and crowds. I'm the quieter, one-on-one type of celebrator, so our night was a good compromise.

My New Year's resolution is to prioritize my life with the following mantra: people first, money second, and then things. Thinking of last night, I got to see the Observer, I didn't spend too much money, and the food was delicious. I spent the first day of 2009 with my family. There are always first. So far so good...

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

NEXT YEAR WILL GO TO A CLUB JOKES* TEE-HEE