Monday, January 12, 2009

almost deliciously perfect...

i went home and returned today. seeing my family was so comforting. i didn't realize how much i missed them. the observer came for dinner. he was teased. he's a good sport. my brother has a new girlfriend who talks a lot. i think it's because she gets nervous. she seems to be starting to relax. i'm glad. she's friendly and funny. she treats my brother well, and that's most important.

i have been eating way too much. i feel fat....still. mom made apple crisp yesterday - my favourite dessert paired with vanilla ice cream. i had more today. the simplest foods are so yummy.

i just laughed out loud for no reason. i'm at the library. people must wonder why. my computer is being repaired. it's not even a year old. i'm frustrated, but technology isn't perfect. nothing is. i'm happy about that. actually, apple crisp comes pretty close.

- ocg

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

UR BEAUTIFUL...HOPE UR PC GETS FIXED SOON LOVE YOU.