Saturday, January 03, 2009

Oh, What A Night...

I had so much fun at Jersey Boys! The Observer enjoyed the show too. The music was catchy and positive, just as I thought. I loved when the cast preformed Walk Like A Man and Oh What A Night. Our wheelchair seats were quite good. From the balcony, we could see almost the whole stage. I couldn't stop thinking of my Dad throughout the show. Growing up, he played oldies for me at every opportunity, so I grew to love them. Dad would love Jersey Boys. Most of the audience was grey-haired baby boomers who loved the classics especially Can't Take My Eyes Off You. *Thanks to whoever corrected me!*


Since the members of The Four Seasons are Italian, I think the Observer appreciated the humor. The audience gave the performance a well-deserved standing ovation. Good music and stories of perseverance transcend generations. Classic tunes remind us of childhood and the people we love. Every show or piece of art usually has meaning for each of us. If not, seeing a play or movie is a fun night on the town and aren't those good for the soul?

I will look back on Jersey Boys and think, "Oh, What A Night!"

- OCG

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but I Only Have Eyes For You was not part of the show. You most likely meant Can't Take My Eyes Off You.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome.

THE OBSERVER said...

GLAD YOU LOVED IT.