Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A tough ticker talk...

The snow is coming down heavily today. The ground is piled with dirty, wet stuff. My coat was covered in wet flurries and my glasses were drippy and fogged up as soon as I came indoors. My wheelchair cooperated in the snow, but a few people had to push me over some stubborn curbs. Sometimes helpful strangers come up behind me and give me a boast, which I really appreciate.

It's not too cold out today, and that's the upside to lots of snow. I am feeling healthy today. My stomach was irritated yesterday. This morning it only took seconds for me to feel like a whole new person. I am so glad that relief comes so easily to me.

The Observer and I decided to talk instead of see a movie yesterday. We covered some serious, heart wrenching matters. We want different future paths right now. I am not thinking of marriage while that's the Observer's goal. I want him to be happy and live his dream. Everyone deserves that opportunity. He is one of the greatest people I have known. The last thing I want to do is hold him back. Whenever we talk about these issues, the Observer cries. I feel as if I hurt him by being honest, which is rough on both of us. I love the Observer too much to hurt him.

I am happy with my life right now, especially where I life and all I can see and do. The Observer is my very best friend. I try not to dwell on the future, because right now is all we can really count on. Even so, I respect the Observer's plans. I am glad we talked so openly, even though it was hard. Nothing became resolved, but for now,it's OK. I am lucky to have the Observer in my life and today I feel good. These are facts that I am certain of today, and maybe for now, that's enough.

- OCG

2 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

I LOVE YOU OCG

THE OBSERVER said...

BE SAFE MY LOVE ITS CRAZY OUT THERE