Friday, January 09, 2009

warm and comfortable...

Do you ever wonder why it can be so hard to sleep? We all need it, so why is it so hard to get? I am going on very little rest today. Maybe my coffee stayed in my system too long. maybe i was thinking too much. maybe both. so far I'm not too tired. I'm meeting a friend at union station today. seeing her will be sweet. it's been a while. life gets busy. i love union station. there is a vibe of excitement in the air with people coming and going. being there makes me love the city, because many people are going in different directions. i wonder how many people need a good sleep like me. we all need rest regardless of how far we travel.

It's cold today. my heat is on again. i guess that's OK. being warm is pleasant but i don't like to use heat when i don't have to. life is too short to waste time and energy on too many luxuries. when it's really cold, i feel blessed to be comfortable in my home, because i see the homeless outside my window.

stay warm.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

UNION IS GREAT FOR GIRL TALKS.