Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Chilly, chilly, Tuesday...

I am very cold. There has been a chill in my bones all day. I had a sleepless night. My mind was buzzing. I think it was the coffee I drank late last night. I don't know why I drank it. I knew better, but still wanted a caffeine hit. It was warm and comforting. While sipping coffee, the taste is amazing, but when I am lying awake, the appeal is gone. Spoken like a true addict, I guess.

Well, I am about to brave the cold again. I haven't quite warmed up from earlier. My feet are still numb. My wheelchair needed major repairs today. I sat in the same spot for two hours. Luckily, the repairman was kind. He said the problems were from the snow. My wheelchair doesn't like winter - just like me. It's such a part of me that I guess this makes sense.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I'M GLAD YOU GOT IT FIXED HUN LOVE YOU