Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Goodness...

We are back in the Deep Freeze. Maybe this will be the end of cold snaps, but I'm not holding my breath. I saw my Dad yesterday. He went to the Maple Leafs hockey game with my brother and needed to kill time between work and the game. He has a key and let himself in. I got home late, so was glad to have a quick catch up. I miss him. I was exhausted last night. I ate too much and I think it's because my body needed to be looked after. It was at its wits end. I was finished too. After over-indulging, I felt awful. I hate being greedy and having too much. It doesn't matter whether it's food, money or anything. Balance matters. Today I am trying to put the whole "feast" behind me. I cranked up my music to tunes that are more dance sounding and focused on the beautiful sunshine coming through my window. Maybe I ate too much, but life is still good. There will always be sunshine. My feet are numbing out from being outside. They will warm up. They always do - just like I will survive eating too much. Life is good, even if I stuffed my face and it's freezing. Nothing stays the same forever. That's the glory of living.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

GOOD WAY TO THINK HUN