Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Everybody...

The sun is shinning today, but it's still quite cold. Sunshine makes it feel warmer. It feels like we are in the last chapter of winter. I hope so. I couldn't sleep last night. At one o' clock in the morning, I watched a documentary called Everybody Has A Soul about a Canadian photographer who is a humanist. His focus is people and their place in the world. He seemed wise, creative and refreshing. The photographer talked about how it's challenging to photographer places where there are no people. In his view, places are void of humans for a reason and a good photographer will find out why. I must have fallen asleep half-way through, because when I woke up, the show was pretty well over. I liked what I saw of it though.

I'm tired today. I need to get my hair cut and go shopping for groceries, but I don't feel like it. If I don't go, I will regret it.

My brother and his wife sold their house to a friend from high school who just got engaged. I am happy for everyone. It's a small world. We all have a soul and everyone needs groceries and our hair cut sometime. Maybe today for me...or tomorrow...

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

TIME IS ON UR SIDE LOVE. SO WHAT DID HE PHOTOGRAPH HUN SOUNDS COOL..