Friday, April 10, 2009

Good Friday!

Happy Good Friday!!!!!!!!!! It's a sunny bright day. I'm waiting for a ride to hide to church with the observer's family. I'm tired, but still happy. i couldn't sleep well yesterday. coffee late at night is still a problem. I'm excited for this weekend, though all the food makes me nervous. it's meant to be about family, though, right? i'm going to keep saying that and maybe I'll believe it....family matters.

We had a great anniversary night. dinner was delicous. i had salad with shrimp and french bread and then a smooth frothy coffee. the observer had potato gnocchi which he loved. we came home and hung out watching Oprah until we went to Starbucks. The food was yummy and the company was as good it gets.

Wherever you are, have a Good Friday!

- OCG

2 comments:

Lurker said...

Hey Christie,

Happy Easter to you and your loved ones :).

THE OBSERVER said...

STARBUCKS IS 2 GOOD TO PASS UP