Friday, April 17, 2009

Splendid sunshine...

It's a GORGEOUS Friday. Spring is here. I went shopping yesterday. The second I came through the doors of the Gap, I saw a brown and pink shirt I really wanted. It was on the sale rack, which is an extra bonus in my books. The shirt wasn't in my size. I asked a salesperson to search for me, but no luck. I didn't really need a new shirt. A bought a birthday present for my brother. He likes shirts, so I bought him a gray-pull-over button down top. He'll like it, I think.



After breakfast this morning, I wheeled to the St. Lawrence Market. I picked up some discounted bell peppers and a Jamaican spicy beef patty for lunch. It's the first time I've ever had one. They look better than they taste. I won't buy one again, but I'm glad I fulfilled my curiosity. There are so many things to try at the market. It'd be silly to buy the same thing twice. It's a bit like the shirt I almost bought; I loved it, but I have enough shirts.



wherever you are, happy sunshine!



- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I'M SORRY YOU DID NOT FIND THE RIGHT SIZE SHIRT.