Friday, May 15, 2009

Home for a bit...

Right now I'm visiting the Observer at his apartment. We're watching the Cosby Show on DVD. It's clean, classic comedy at its best. We had dinner. The Observer sweetly had soup, crackers and fruit ready. He knew that I would enjoy the light super. The fact that he planned dinner to suit my preferences means a lot.

I stayed with my family last night. Watching TV with Mom is always special, even though she usually falls asleep. I like being near her.

This morning I had my hair cut and coloured. I don't feel much different, but it takes a few days to notice the change. Mom and I went to a Mexican restaurant for lunch afterwards. The food was OK, but it was more important to me to spend time with Mom.

I'm running out of steam. Tonight I am going back to spend the night with Mom and Dad. I don't often spend so long at home, but it's good to see Mom and Dad. Watching the Cosby Show and staying with my parents reminds me that there's no place like home.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

AMEN TO THAT...LOVE YOU