Sunday, May 03, 2009

It's a boy!!!

Well, the Observer has a new nephew! He was born just after noon today. I am so happy for the Observer's family. According to the Observer's brother, the baby has more hair than the Observer, but that's not hard to believe! The baby is named after the Observer's father (Paolo) and his middle name is Liam. The Observer was very emotional telling me the news and that made me cry too. Babies are beautiful.

I went out for breakfast with my family today. I had blueberry pancakes. I enjoyed them, but they looked better than they tasted. Being with my family so early in the day was a refreshing change. I was very full after breakfast but liked having the day ahead to let my meal digest.

In the afternoon, my parents and I visited my grandparents. It's been a long time since I've seen them, so I'm glad I did. They remind that life is sweet when it's simple. Both the Observer and myself were reminded of this today. He saw the sweetness of life in a young, innocent baby and I saw it through an old, gentle man.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

AWESOME DAY ALL AROUND