Saturday, May 30, 2009

Simply delicious...

Last night I watched the movie Serendipity. It's an old romantic comedy that always lifts my spirits. The film is about a couple who meet for one night, realize they share a deep connection and decide to leave it up to fate to bring them together or allow them to continue their current relationships. The film is unrealistic and slightly cheesy, but I love it. The Observer gave me Surendipity for Valentine's Day, which makes me love the movie even more. Serendipity means "leaving life to chance" or "trusting fate." The word is also the name of an ice cream shop selling frozen hot chocolate sundaes in the film. The Observer loves frozen hot chocolate from Second Cup. Maybe there's fate stepping in here. Actually, perhaps frozen hot chocolate is simply yummy and I enjoy the odd chick flick. It's OK to analyse life, but not all the time. Sometimes we need to let life be or take things for what they are. I'm quite certain that a frozen hot chocolate sundae is delicious. It doesn't matter why or how we eat it - the dessert is a beautiful invention. Isn't that the only thing that really matters?

- OCG

3 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

HELLZ YES

THE OBSERVER said...

dessert is good LOVE IS GRRR-EAT

THE OBSERVER said...

frozen hot chocolate sundae what a combo....