Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Smileless for today...

I am a bit grumpy today. I feel like staying quiet because I have nothing pleasant to say. There is no reason for me to be unhappy. I just am. The Observer and I are meeting in a few hours. We will probably run into mutual friends. Once I am around friends, my mood will lift. That's the beauty of friends. They bring out the best in us. The sun is out, but it's a bit chilly. I got up a little earlier than usual this morning. My attendant was kind. I don't like how she did my ponytail. She left these annoying little wisps of hair hanging down. Oh well, hair is not a major problem.

My brother, his wife and their big silly dog, Brophy move into my parents' for three months starting tonight. They bought a new house, but it's not ready yet. Everyone will need to adjust, but I think Mom and Dad will enjoy the company. Having two dogs and a cat in the house will be different, but my family loves animals, so it should work out. I will get to see the big, happy, extended family since I am staying at my parents' house tonight so that I can make a dentist appointment tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to going. No one likes visiting the dentist, do they? At least I will have some shinny white teeth and maybe, by tomorrow, my smile will be back.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I LOVE YOUR SMILE...