Thursday, May 21, 2009

sunshine...

The weather outside is wonderful again. I'm digging it! This morning I went to the St. Lawrence Market to buy bagels for my family. When the weather is right, the market is the first place I want to go. I wandered around for a bit before going to the bagel kiosk. Being lunch time, there were lots of students and people sitting on the patio outside. The market has a kiosk that is famous for Italian sandwiches and I see half of the crowd eating them. They must be something. The market has vendors selling funky coloured clothing and jewelery. Ironically, those vendors don't draw as big of a crowd as the ones selling food. I suppose our noses burn a whole in our pocket when it comes to food. I bought myself a blueberry bagel along with the two dozen I purchased for my parents. It was sweet and wholesome and didn't make a mess. I think I got sunburned coming home, but it was worth soaking in the sunshine.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

YOU LOVE THAT PLACE DON'T YOU....ST. LAWRENCE SHOULD BE UR 2ND HOME.