Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wedding tales...

Tonight I went to a wedding with the Observer. His long-time co-worker tied the knot. The groom is Portuguese, so there was tons of people, loud music and lots of food. The groom was glowing with happiness. The Observer had a great time. He always enjoys himself around his crazy, fun co-workers. They are a wild bunch, but I always have a good laugh around them. The wedding menu included fish, which I loved and the Observer skipped. As the non-drinker in the crowd, I was outnumbered, but the Observer drank enough for both of us. Hopefully, he isn't sick today or tomorrow. He had fun and we only live once, right? Maybe he'll regret all those rum and cokes later, but he was smiling when I left...we'll see how high the Observer's alcohol tolerance is. He's tall, so here's hoping height saves his stomach.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I HAD A GR8T TIME I HOPE YOU DID.