Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tardy girl in old jeans...

Last night I met a friend for coffee. We're always later showing up at the coffee shop than we plan. I am late and she is too. Since both of us are late, I guess we really can't get mad. She's a funny girl. When I got home, my bladder was going to burst. I guess you really didn't need to know that, but I was just so happy that I made it home dry. I watched a taped Oprah episode on how to find the perfect jeans. I'm not usually into those shows, but there wasn't much on. I'm wearing old, comfy jeans today. They probably aren't the right style for my body type, but I like them. Mom just bought me a new pair of jeans. I haven't tried them yet. Maybe I'll wear them tomorrow.

It's another beautiful day. I think I got sun. I drove my wheelchair to an appointment. Again, I was late - just like last night. This time I was delayed because my wheelchair got stuck in construction. A policeman kindly helped me. I almost asked him if he knew my brother, but I was in a rush. When life gets busy, don't jeans and fashion get a little shafted? Sure we pick clothes we like and ones that fit, but does the average person scrutinize other people's clothes? Today my doctor probably didn't care about the jeans I am wearing. She was probably glad to see me and my late bottom.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I CAN'T STAND EPISODES LIKE THAT.