Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Chilly, grumpy and itchy...

There are goosebumps creeping up my arms. I am wearing a very summer-like orange shirt. Maybe it's a bit too summer like. There is a windy breeze outside. It's quite cool. I had trouble sleeping last night. I have this tiny scrape between my little toes. It's itchy and annoying. I have no idea how it got there. I lie awake in bed thinking about how itchy it is and wishing I could scratch it. There is no way I could ever move my foot that far up, no matter how bad I would want to. I need to stop thinking about my itchy toes.

I am a bit grumpy today. I don't know why. Maybe I need sleep or another strong cup of coffee. The Observer bought me a bag of Starbucks coffee to make at home. It goes right through me. I enjoy it though. My whole refrigerator smells like coffee as soon as the door is opened. That makes me happy........

I wish I was in brighter spirits. It's only noon, so there's lots of time to cheer up and lots of coffee to drink.

Now it's evening. I had a sweet chat with the superintendent of my building. She reminds me that there are good people around me. I only need to pay attention. I talked to Mom and met the Observer for a quick visit and chat. We browsed the music store and had a quick dinner. I had a combo of three salads - quinoa, garden and fruit. It was yummy and fresh. Everything passes, right? (even grumpiness and chills.)

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I HOPE I MADE YOU HAPPY THAT DAY