Friday, July 31, 2009

A yucky tummy...

Today my tummy hurts. The sun is out, but I don't feel like enjoying it. Not every day can be good, right? I went to Starbucks last night. I had a huge craving for a decaf. My mind wouldn't rest until I honoured it. The coffee was good, but I'm starting to wonder if it was decaf, because I couldn't sleep. I was tired, but my mind wouldn't rest. I hate that but I did make the choice to have coffee that late. Decaf or not, it's a bit risky. I haven't heard from home yet today. I'm worried.......I feel like going home myself. Mom and Dad are busy with grandpa, so it's not a good time. I'm so tired. I want to sleep. I miss my parents. I sound like a little girl. We all feel sick sometimes. I'll be OK. Tomorrow will be better.

All I did today was eat cereal, drink coffee, eat a red pepper, yogurt and an apple. Then I went to the drugstore and filled my prescription. My day wasn't that exciting, was it? I have to remember to pick up my medication later. I also have to find diet grape Kool-Aid. Most important on my to-do list is to find Varsity Theater. The Observer and myself are going to see Harry Potter. I'm going to be in a better mood. It's hours away. Movies help me forget my problems. Maybe that's why they are popular. No matter who we are, we all need a form of escapism from the challenges of life - or in my case today - a sore stomach. Harry will help keep my mind of my rolling tummy; unless he has an upset stomach too and then I'm screwed!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

thats why movies ar made