Saturday, August 01, 2009

Nature calling....

The latest Harry Potter movie was a fun way to spend a few hours. Having never seen a Harry Potter movie before, I have no real form of referece to make a valid comparision. I missed the first half of the movie because I couldn't find the elevator leading to the theater. We went to a well-known theater in the city. I haven't been there since I saw American Pie II eight years ago. It's big and exciting. I could tell that serious movie-goers frequent the place. The Observer's best friend was the host of sorts. She sweetly got our tickets, came to get me a quarter of the way into the movie and brought us yummy salty and sweet snacks. His friend is one of the kindest people I know. I understand why she and the Observer are such close friends. Their hearts are similar.

Harry Potter had impressive stunts and special effects. I didn't really follow the fantasy parts, but enjoyed the characters. Both the Observer and myself jumped at the sudden, loud parts. I love that we both do that. The Observer kept passing me snacks. He's the best.

We went to Second Cup later, but it was loud and busy. I called Mom. Grandpa is no better. She sounded tired and stressed. Poor Mom and Dad. Mostly though, poor Grandpa. The streets were loaded with police officers because of Caribana. I felt safe perozing the streets. I went to the drugstore and got my laxatives. I couldn't find diet Grape Kool-aid, so i bought iced tea. I drank it as fast as I could....it's about to kick in...got to go!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

go my love go..........