Sunday, August 23, 2009

Thin...

Last night I watched a documentary called Thin. It was about women who were in treatment for eating disorders. I've been wanting to see it for a while. It made me sad, but I could understand the women's struggles in a way. Everyone has issues. It's just that some are more obvious than others. The stories and challenges each person faced were heartbreaking. Life is short. We all need food and when we deny ourselves such essentials, it's a major red flag that we need help. Many women in Thin made it to recovery, which I found inspiring. I'd love to be thinner myself, but I also want to enjoy living and I believe it's possible to have and do both. I am struggling to find out how, but I will...

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE U