Saturday, August 15, 2009

A weekend of Lucy and Me...

It's summer outside again! I am happy the weather is so sweet. It's been a fun weekend, even though I'm flying solo. Last night I watched I Love Lucy on DVD. Lucy always makes me laugh. There will never be another comedian like her. Lucy had an effortless way of making people laugh. Her acting brought out pure, human instincts that we can all understand, which is why we can't help but laugh. Together with her talented cast, her show is a classic look at life through the eyes of a quirky, determined wife.

I went to the St. Lawrence Market and bought Mom and Dad strudel. Hopefully, they will like it. I ran into the Observer's best friend at the market. I guess great minds think alike....I am going to watch I Love Lucy again tonight. Lucy is great company. if I have to have the TV as a guest, she's the funniest person I know!

- OCG

2 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

I'M glad you were not alone

THE OBSERVER said...

I'M GLAD U WERE NOT ALONE