Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tomorrow is a new day..


It's VERY windy outside. I find it very cold again too. I have been drinking too much coffee. This afternoon, it caught up to me in a very wet way. I hate when that happens. I was waiting for the elevator when my bladder gave way...yuck! I am tired, cold and cranky. I couldn't sleep very well last night. Everything is harder to handle without enough rest. I did go to the St. Lawrence Market to buy mushrooms, but it was a quick trip. I didn't really enjoy it -probably because I had to pee. A full bladder makes concentrating on anything difficult. I was cold too.

On the upside, the attendant who helped me out was very sweet and accommodating. A nice person makes everything better. Tomorrow is a new day and the Observer and I get to see Pink.

- OCG

No comments: