Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sweeter with cinnamon on top...


Today is sunny outside. I'm trying to focus on the sunshine. This morning I planned to go out but somehow I ended up doing a bunch of little things instead. You know when you start doing one task and then realize that something else needs attention? I'm a girl who is easily distracted. It doesn't take much for my attention to shift. It drives me crazy, so it must drive those around me a little nutty too. I change my mind often as well, especially when it comes to what I want to eat for breakfast. I can never decide between cold cereal, toast or oatmeal. I usually pick oatmeal because it's comforting but so is the smell of toast. I love to have cinnamon sprinkled on my oatmeal. Cinnamon is one of few spices that isn't too overpowering and a bit of an overdose can't ruin a meal. If my hardest decision is what to have for breakfast, I'd say I'm doing OK.

I started reading a new book called The Last Fifteen Pounds: A Weight Loss Breakthrough by Dr. Joey Shullman. I saw Dr. Shullman on a Toronto health show and she seems to know her stuff. I'm not reading the book to lose fifteen pounds. Healthy living tips always interest me and I am curious to hear what Dr. Shullman has to say about cholesterol. I'm on chapter three. So far, it's a good book. I'm afraid my attendants will see the book and question me about wanting to lose weight. I'm hiding the book in my sun room. Too many questions can be overwhelming. It's a bit like too many breakfast options. Choices are both a blessing and a curse, but most things are better with a little cinnamon sprinkled on top.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

REMEMBER ITS NOBODY'S BIZNESS LOL