Thursday, October 29, 2009

Grumpy grump...


My mind is all over the place today. I'm really tired. I didn't have a good sleep. It was choppy and all over the place. I hate nights like those. Who likes them, right? The Observer still isn't well. Poor guy. He is better, but still not himself. This morning he was more talkative, which is a good sign. Mom is in Stratford today seeing friends. I hope she has fun. Mom doesn't often take day trips, so it's nice when she does. It's just a matter of getting her to agree to go. My attendant was grumpy yesterday. Who knows what was wrong. Sometimes it's not worth trying to figure out. I kept telling myself not to take her mood personally. I am ninety percent sure that her grumpiness had nothing to do with me. I'm grumpy too. I hope I don't take it out on anyone. I'm wearing my orange Gap sweatshirt to try and brighten up. I'm not sick and so many people in my life are. I should use my energy to send them get well thoughts...

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

LOVE THE PIC BUT IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE YOU