Friday, October 02, 2009

Rainy and homesick...


This morning my attendant was the best. Though she is chatty, she is normal and sweet. I got up early to go to an appointment. At the last minute, it was cancelled. I had major chills. Once home, I did some reading, at some peppers and drank more coffee. It warmed me up, but I really had to pee. The same attendant that woke me up rescued me. I owe her. I watched a few episodes of Dr. Oz. The stars of the TLC reality show The Little Couple were on. I'm a big fan. They're just like any other couple - only short.

Nature called again and an equally kind attendant helped me. Nice People make such a difference. I ate toast. My attendant looked shocked when I didn't want coffee. She looked at me like, "Well, what are you going to drink?" I guess people know habits of those they often see. I didn't want to take a chance with my bladder. I could really use another coffee now....

I got drenched coming to the library, but I'll dry. A hot steaming cup of coffee will help. The Observer's coming over tonight. I'm glad. I miss my family. I wish I could go home....you know when you just want your Mom? I do.

- OCG

No comments: