Saturday, November 14, 2009

SATURDAY NIGHT...


I am STUFFED. The rest of today was full - both figuratively and physically. I went exploring into downtown Collingwood with my brother and his girlfriend. Every place has a cute, old fashioned town with little shops. Collingwood is typical. We went into a home decor shop and bought Mom a pumpkin, hazelnut and butter cream candle. My brother's gilfriend and I went in a chocolate shop where a kind lady gave us a sample. We left with chocolates. It pays to be kind....

Reading People on the deck was challenging. The wind kept blowing the pages. I went into town with my brother in law and sister. The temperature dropped. i wore my winter jacket for the first time. i can't say I'm happy about that. The weather will only get colder. we found a funky bonfire where people gathered. The lake had funky orange chairs.

we talked about Christmas. we're all contributing to a worthy person or cause instead of gifts. i like that.......

- ocg

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT NIGHT.