Monday, November 16, 2009

Shopping for complaints...


Monday has been OK. I can't complain about too much. Actually....yes I can. Since I don't often complain and this IS my blog, I might as well. Two of my attendants have been bothering me. Remember how the one from last Monday hurt her arm and was off work for a week? My closet door "almost' fell on her arm and she injured herself stopping it. Honestly, I do feel bad, but the whole thing seems a bit odd. I don't know if I completely trust this attendant. She kept moaning and groaning while washing my hair. If she was in so much pain, why did she come to work in the first place? I told her that I was sorry the accident happened and I hoped she felt better. What more can I do? I HAD to have my hair washed. After three days, my head was pretty greasy.

Another attendant hurt her arm while standing me on the pole to help me transfer. My legs got crossed. Who can stand properly with crossed legs? Not me. I asked her if she was alright. She mumbled. Whatever....I don't like anyone getting hurt, but some people really push it...

This afternoon I went to the mall. Wearing only my vest, I was pretty chilly. I bumped into a flirty acquaintance. He's sweet, but very touchy feely. I gave him a hug, but drew the line when he asked for a kiss. Those are only for the Observer. Every Christmas, a beautiful crystal tree gets unveiled with music and a countdown building up to the big moment. I love going to the true unveiling. I found out at the mall that the tree gets unveiled on Thursday. I'll be there. I won't have bells on or any complaints. Well, maybe one or two...

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

ATTENDANTS ARE BITCHES AT TIMES