Monday, November 09, 2009

A sweet and salty evening...


We have been blessed with another beautiful day. It's mild, sunny and fall like. I went to the dollar store and bought coloured, scented garbage bags and peppermint gum. Exciting stuff, isn't it? I was wishing I had spent more time outside, but ended up dawdling. I can be the worst dawdler. I drive myself nuts, so I can only imagine how others feel....

Last night I went out for sushi with a friend. It's our biweekly ritual to meet up on Sunday nights for either Starbucks or sushi. She treated me to dinner and bought me a beautiful brown sweater. I need to tights to match. I was touched by my friend's kindness. I had miso soup, spring rolls and seaweed salad. The seaweed salad was my favourite. The miso soup was good, but salty. I drank tea and Kool-aid when I got home. My attendant was a bit grumpy. She's usually very sweet. Maybe she was tired. The Observer was not himself either. I think he was mad at me. I watched some of the movie Alfie staring Jude Law. He's one beautiful man. My Dad says there's an older version. I want to see it. I was cold last night and had to call for a blanket. Winter is coming........argh! Then again, so is Christmas....WOHOO!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

WE HAVE 2 START SHOPPING OCG