Friday, December 11, 2009

And so it begins...


Well, the winter is here. It's freezing out there today. I shouldn't be surprised. It's mid-December after all. Mittens and a winter coat are essentials. I had trouble sleeping last night. I couldn't relax. Mom is coming over today. While I love seeing her, I get a bit stressed. She can be nosy and critical. All Moms can be, I suppose. I do have a pretty amazing Mom though. It'll be good to see her. Mom loves me and means well.

I had physiotherapy for the first time in a while last night. Our session was productive and fun. Moving around felt good. It's been a while since I've seen my physiotherapist. Seeing him is like catching up with an old friend. I kept the heat off all last winter to save energy and keep my skin from drying out. My apartment got pretty cold at times. This year I will use my thermostat. I don't want to freeze.We all deserve heat.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

i'll heat you up sweety :)