Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A hankering for home...

It's cold out today................I'm not complaining too much though. Christmas is three sleeps away. I ate too much AGAIN last night. I'm in an eating slump. Argh! Why can't food just be food? Why do I think and worry about it so much?

My friend came by to pick up her boyfriend's Christmas last night. Coming from work, she looked polished. People like her can look polished without even trying. I was wearing my pajama bottoms and felt a little frumpy but I think she understood. My bowels were not my friend yesterday. Today has been better. I feel like visiting home. Dad called to see if I wanted to take the Go Train home. Tomorrow might be a good day for home.......I am lucky I can go home.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

Home is where the heart is!!!!