Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home....as always....


Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. Like most people, I can't believe the holidays are upon us. They come so quickly every year. I feel a bustle in the air......people are busy getting ready. Dad called to see if I wanted to take the G0 Train home with him. I declined, but now I'm wishing I said yes. There's not much going on for me tonight. I'm probably going to watch TV.....not too exciting, is it?

Last night I had horrible gas. I couldn't stop laughing when my attendant was putting me to bed. My laugh was a nervous chuckle. This is my reaction when I'm uncomfortable. It's weird and must be very annoying to people around me...It's hard to control and explain. The Observer had a bad morning with his attendants. Poor guy.... My morning wasn't too bad, but my attendants were chatty. I didn't feel like talking and wanted to say, "Please be quiet". I held my tongue. A comment like that would be rude...

I decided to go home to my parents after visiting the Observer's family tomorrow night. I can't think of being anywhere but home on Christmas morning. This choice took me a bit to make, but I think it's the right one....In hindsight, I always knew what the right choice was, I just needed time to think.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

we all need time to think