Monday, December 14, 2009

Talkless...


Yesterday I chatted with Dad. He reassured me that the Observer would be alright. Somehow, I get the feeling that Dad has had his share of hang-overs. Thankfully, the Observer felt better by late afternoon. He still sounded a bit rough, but we had a helpful heart-to-heart. My guy is the best listener I know.

I bought myself yummy vegan pizza and ate it in a funky underground mall. A cute guy helped me take it out of my backpack. We chatted a bit. He was sweet. Later, I had coffee with my friend who hosted the party. We had a good chat. She's alright.

Today I'm drowsy because I took my Kleen Prep. Yuck! On the upside, it worked. I'm very tired and don't feel like talking to anyone. Maybe a higher power is telling me that I talked enough yesterday.

- OCG

2 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU SAY A "CUTE" GUY HELPED YOU LMFAO LIKE I WOULD BE JEALOUS...TEE-HEEE

THE OBSERVER said...

LOVE U <3