Sunday, December 06, 2009

To sit in style..


Dad loved Jersey Boys. I loved seeing it with him. The afternoon will be a wonderful memory. I was late meeting Dad because I went to the market and bought strudel. The plan came to me last night and I couldn't get it out my head. After waiting for me in my apartment, Dad looked a bit upset, but got over it. He loves strudel. I came home, ate fish, two pieces of strudel, a pound of grapes, crackers and watched Four Christmas with Mom. My brother came over for a quick visit with his girlfriend. They had celebrated their one year anniversary with a dinner at Iron Chef restaurant. To me, it feels like they've been together much longer than a year. They're a good fit. Like the Observer, my brother's girlfriend wears her heart on her sleeve. She's super sweet. One day she will be my sister-in-law.
Surprisingly, I slept well at my parents' house. I usually have issues, but I was tired. I spent the morning chatting in the kitchen with Mom and reading a health magazine.
Today we're going to buy a new couch from Leon's. I'm not sure if this is the exact couch, but it looks similar. Though I don't really sit on my couch, I need a new one. Everyone needs to sit in style. Some of us do it for longer than others.
- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

THATS A GREAT PREDICTION ABOUT YOUR BRO...I HOPE ITS TRUE...