Thursday, December 31, 2009

Here comes 20zen!

Well, 2009 is just about over. Bring on 2010! I'm ready. As a whole, 2009 was good. My sister got married and she and her husband bought a house. My twin found his groove. (He met a new girlfriend, bought a new truck, went on a trip and adapted a new healthy, lifestyle). The best part is that he gained a lot of confidence. Thumps up for him. My older brother moved into a new house and he and his wife are now expecting a baby. Mom has been maintaining her exercise routine and healthy eating. She looks great. I'm so proud of Mom. Every day I thank a higher power that she is here. Dad is his usual, sweet funny self. He still enjoys his work, which I count as a huge blessing. We learned how to go home on the subway together. Riley has calmed down from her crazy puppy stage, but she's still as cute as the day she arrived. Jack is still his quiet, reserved, feline self. He puts Riley in her place more. I guess even cats have limits.

As for me, my health has become a major focus. I'm feeling better. Since ending my relationship with the Observer, I know rough patches are ahead. I pray for acceptance, strength, and peace.

On that note, Happy 20zen!


- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

I'M GLAD YOU FEEL BETTER NOW