Tuesday, January 26, 2010

back at last...


Well, I'm finally back from visiting home. I don't think I ever watched so much TV. On Saturday, we watched the movie Fame. There wasn't a real solid story. It was more bits of various stories and nothing substanial. I wasn't too impressed. We also watched The Sag Awards. This morning I had to get up earlier as Mom had Aquafit. (water aerobics). She left me in front of the TV watching the Tale Of Despereux. It kept skipping, so I didn't see much. My brother came by with his dog. Half an hour after he left, I had to call him for some urgent help. Though slightly embarrassing for both of us, he didn't seem to mind helping me. He's the best.

Mom and I watched parts of the Bachelor. I found the show silly. The girls all seem so vain. I was sad to say goodbye to Mom, but I didn't cry like I have been lately. That's progress, right?

- OCG

2 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

NEVER BE EMBARRASSED,OCG I LOVE THE BACHELOR

THE OBSERVER said...

PROUD OF YOU